Happy New Year! We've collected our favorite posts and articles that we've read this week, and we're sharing them here with you. Get ready for a great 2016!
1. 3 Sales Tips to Pounce on Before the Ball Drops — Salesforce
Streamline your sales tasks with technology. This post from Salesforce explains how implementing three tips will help you be more productive in 2016.
2. 3 Reasons LinkedIn Needs to Be A Huge Part of Your Marketing Strategy in 2016 — Inc.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for marketers and salespeople. You can connect with just about anyone, and learn invaluable information on LinkedIn. This post by Inc. gives you even more reasons to make LinkedIn a central part of your strategy.
3. 10 Habits to Adopt Now to Be Better at Your Job in 2016 — Fast Company
The New Year is a time for resolutions and planning. We're all planning to be better at our jobs in the coming year. This post by Fast Company offers 10 habits to develop that will speed you toward that goal.
4. Why It's Time to Kill the Cold Call Once and For All [SlideShare] — HubSpot
Cold calls—yuck. Everyone loves to hate the cold call. But they're not just hated—they're also not effective. If you have any lingering doubts about whether to keep up your cold calling routine, this SlideShare will nix them.
5. Just 6 Seconds of Mindfulness Can Make You More Effective — Harvard Business Review
Want to be more effective at work and reduce your stress levels at the same time? This article shows how you can accomplish both in as little as 6 seconds.