We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. Attention Marketers and Sales People: Take No for an Answer + More — Medium
Every time a salesperson contacts a potential lead, the salesperson is at an automatic disadvantage. The prospect always starts out on the defense. It’s not because they hate being sold to. They’re defensive because, in their experience, it’s going to take an enormous effort to make the salesperson accept a simple “No.” Here are five reasons why the best response is to actually take "no" for an answer.
2. 22 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Salesperson in Your Life — HubSpot
Need some ideas for team member gifts? This fun, practical, and unique list has you covered.
3. The Future of Marketing: 47 Experts Share Their 2017 Predictions — Business 2 Community
Marketing changes as the buying process changes. Take a look at what some industry experts predict for the world of marketing in 2017.
4. Guide to Conversion Copywriting — Crazy Egg
Whether you're writing sales emails or content offer landing pages, if your goal is to get a prospect to take action, you need to write persuasive copy. This guide will help you write better copy that will convert more readers.
5. 18 Habits That Will Make You Smarter — Inc.
Want to get smarter? Who doesn't? Here are 18 actionable habits that can help you become your smartest self.