Today is Labor Day, the unofficial "end" of summer. We hope you're relaxing with your family today, and spending some time outside, before the weather starts to turn.
The Center for Sales Strategy will be back with a new post tomorrow, but here's some good reading for those of you sitting behind your desks today.
Sharpen Your Sales Technique
- The 8 Talents Every Salesperson Needs to Succeed
- Where to Find Great Needs Analysis Questions in Preparation for an Appointment
- The Best Salespeople Can Hit a Moving Target
Understand Inbound Marketing
- Disappointed in the Results of Your First Year of Inbound Marketing?
- Sales Hunters, Sales Farmers, and… Sales Trappers
- Success Dances with Those Already on the Dance Floor
- 5 Things Often Misunderstood About Inbound Marketing
Start with Talent
- 24 Ways to Effectively Coach Millennial Salespeople
- How Do You Coach Salespeople Who Are Not as Competitive as You Are?
- 5 Biggest Interview Pitfalls—and How to Avoid Them
Be a Better Manager
- Forget the Compliment Sandwich: Try the 5-7 Happy Hour Rule Instead
- The Remediation Myth — Why You Can’t Really Fix a Weakness
- Burn Your Ships: A History Lesson About How to Be a Great Leader
Brush up on the Latest Digital Posts
- Best Practices when Networking on LinkedIn
- 5 Ways for Salespeople to Not Suck at Social Media
- How LinkedIn's Prospecting Tools Can Hurt Business Development Effort
Enjoy the last day of summer. We'll see you soon!