We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. How to Handle Difficult Sales Calls Like a Pro — Hubspot
We’ve all been on a sales call that goes from bad to worse in under five seconds. In these situations, it's tough to know how to get off the phone in one piece -- and still get a shot at the deal. Here are a few scenarios we’ve all dealt with and advice on how to handle each one.
2. 6 Great Business Books to Read in 2018 — Inc.
Want to know what to read in the new year? Here are six books that will help you gain new skills, build better teams... and become an even better you.
3. How NOT to Write a Cold Email: Real Life Example (Complete Breakdown) — Sales Hacker
This is a real life cold email example, fully broken down step by step, to show you exactly what NOT to do when engaging your prospects.
4. 33 Social Media Marketing Tactics That Still Drive Engagement, Leads and New Customers in 2018 — Databox
Here are the most up-to-date ways that you can use social media to generate measurable results for your business.
5. 5 Daily Habits That Will Boost Your Leadership in 2018 — Inc.
Being a better leader doesn't have to be that hard. Better leaders help drive better results, help increase employee retention, and reduce stress levels. Here are five simple habits that you can look to adopt that will help you become a better leader