Hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and time for us to share what we've been reading online this week. Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. How to Actually Put Your Marketing Data to Use — HBR
There is little doubt that Big Data and analytics are changing the face of marketing. But that doesn’t make marketing more strategic, just more precise. Strategy is essential, now more than ever. This article takes a look at what you need to consider when crafting your marketing strategy.
2. Profit's Not the Only Thing. Businesses Driven By Values Succeed in the Long Run. — Entrepreneur
No business, large or small, can survive long-term without making money. However, companies that focus exclusively on this can end up squeezing customers for every penny without making any effort to add value. When companies are driven by values and focus on how to help their customers, they will succeed better than those focused on profit alone. This article explains how.
3. How To Get Three New Leads On LinkedIn This Week — Forbes
LinkedIn is a salesperson's best friend. But great leads don’t come flocking to you just because you show up on LinkedIn. This post by an inbound marketer and lead-generation specialist gives you some practical steps to take today to connect with prospects and nurture the relationship.
4. A Guide to Using Google Analytics Metrics and Dimensions for Conversion Optimization — VWO
Google Analytics is a powerful tool if you know how to use it. This post explains how to use your metrics to get more leads through your website.
5. 21 Essential Strategies for Growing Your Business With Inbound Marketing [Infographic] — HubSpot
HubSpot has published a helpful infographic that visualizes 21 inbound marketing strategies that can help move future customers down the funnel and accelerate the growth of your business. Check it out here.
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- 6 Ways to Tell if You Are a Thought Leader
- 10 Reasons Why Every Media Company Needs a B2B Website. . . Yesterday
- Three Industries Well-suited for Inbound Marketing
- How Your Media Sales Team Can Get More Appointments, Waste Less Time, and Sell More!