This week was busy! We launched a new self-directed online course called Brand & Connect, which is a really powerful way to learn how to establish your profile online. People are searching for you as soon as they know your name -- you can guide them on what they find.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- On Monday, Brittany Ransonet asked us if our personal brand was keeping us from getting that first appointment. Then she offered to help whip our brands into shape. Thank goodness for that!
- On Tuesday, Steve Marx told us about the difference between product danglers and process danglers, and made a clear distinction as to which kind of dangler we should be.
- Wednesday was the day that Jim Thompson gave us a five-step process to get more out of our salespeople and reminded us that we as sales managers should never be too busy for our team.
- On Thursday, Greg told us all about Brand & Connect in an interview. My favorite part was to hear about the one thing people shouldn't do on LinkedIn that almost everyone does.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Jill Konrath shows us compelling research about how to sell today. Who's your #1 competitor? Not who you think it is.
- Mashable tells us about how marketers are still using Facebook, even though they're not thrilled with the result.
- Ad Age wrote about Conde Nast's new partnership with Google. What does that mean for salespeople?
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!
If you're looking for ways to generate more leads for your salespeople or need help growing your online presence, be sure to sign up for the Inbounders Weekly email list!