Four-day weeks always seem to fly by. We took a long weekend, then came back on Tuesday, and hit the ground running! Now that we're officially in summer mode, we're reading our books outside on the patio and generally spending more time in the sun.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- On Monday, many of the employees here at The Center for Sales Strategy weighed in on their favorite business books they've read in the last year. I don't know about you, but I put in my Amazon order!
- On Tuesday, Alina Diaz gave us five steps to developing a strong social media strategy. I like that she focused on individuals rather than companies -- there are great takeaways for everyone who reads that post.
- Wednesday, Mike Anderson reminded us that sometimes we need to slow down when life's a blur, and how to decide what to do.
- On Thursday, John Henley gave us a very simple formula for creating a compensation plan for salespeople.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Buffer listed over 53 sources of royalty-free (and actually free) images to put in your blog posts.
- Mashable noted that Facebook has spent roughly the GDP of Uganda acquiring companies. Makes you wonder what they're planning on doing with all that.
- SEO Moz gave us some ideas on when not to follow the rules when it comes to SEO best practices.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!
If you're looking for ways to generate more leads for your salespeople or need help growing your online presence, be sure to sign up for the Inbounders Weekly email list!