What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Greg Giersch asked if salespeople really needed a personal brand.
- Tuesday, Matt Sunshine asked if we were really using our sales superpowers, and reminded us exactly what sales superpowers are.
- Wednesday, Emily Estey didn't sugar coat things when she told us that we needed to fire our crappy accounts.
- Thursday, John Henley discussed the interesting differences between a championship team and a team of champions.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Lori RIchardson spoke in Massachusetts about the nobility of the sales profession, and her notes were really interesting.
- B2B Lead Roundtable discussed the importance of trust in a lead-nurturing campaign.
- Fearless Selling told us how to get a prospect's attention in less than ten seconds.