What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Mike Anderson reminded us that lead generation was useless without need generation. What good are your leads if they don't need anything from you?
- Tuesday, John Henley told us to kickstart 2015 by holding a Twitter drive with your team today. What's a Twitter drive? Find out.
- Wednesday, Matt Sunshine wrote that the problem isn't with your proposal. It isn't with your sales funnel. It's with your process. He offered concrete steps on how to fix this.
- Thursday, Kurt Sima told us to go viral, but not with cat videos. No. He wants every salesperson to go viral inside their key accounts.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- HubSpot gave us 23 types of lead generating content to put behind our landing pages.
- Mimiran haas a fun tool -- does your sales proposal have any business jargon in it? Find out!
- How organized is your office? Read Brian Tracy's tips that will take you from cluttered to productive. Then, breathe a sign of relief.