What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Steve Marx wrote about ways to get people to open your emails, and provided the best subject line of all time.
- Tuesday, Greg Giersch gave us a list of questions we should ask to build our personal brand, and make our LinkedIn profiles look better than they do.
- Wednesday, Jeff Roth told us how to hire a great salesperson for higher education.
- Thursday, Matt Sunshine relayed a testimonial from a manager he worked with about the power of spending more time with top performers.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- The Sales Blog wrote about the importance of compassion in leaders.
- The funnelholic asked, "Can millennials sell?"
- Millennial CEO wrote a great piece about social strategy.