This week, we discussed medicine, stealing, wasting time, and personality tests. Oddly, they all go together. Read on to see how.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, John Henley gave us a dose of good medicine for healthy sales.
- Tuesday, Mike Anderson reminded us that there are people trying to steal our business, and offered several tips on how to prevent that theft.
- Wednesday, Imani Johnson reminded us to please, do everyone a favor, and stop wasting the decision maker's time.
- Thursday, Beth Sunshine noted that while "what job should I have?" personality tests are fun, you really need a validated sales instrument to answer that question.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Score More Sales reminds us not to fall into the trap of labeling people.
- Top Line Leadership talks about the pitfalls of losing top talent, and how to avoid those.
- Geoffrey James noted that there are seven hidden desires of all customers.