The air is starting to cool, or at least we think it might soon, the leaves are changing, it's football season, and the kids are back to school. That's right, it's the unofficial start of fall! We talked about what to track, how to add tracking to stories, and the second round of how to spot sales talent without asking questions.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- On Tuesday, Matt Sunshine told us that if we only had to track four metrics for our salespeople, these are the four he suggests.
- Wednesday, Alina Diaz taught us how to link analytics to stories, and which was more important (spoiler alert: it's the story).
- On Thursday, Mindy Murphy gave us another set of sneaky ways to see if someone has sales talent (without asking questions).
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Google annouced this week that they are no longer showing pictures in search results (unless the search result is an author's Google+ profile.
- Omar Kattan wrote an overview of Infographic tools to consider.
- SEO Inc. asked (rhetorically) whether your website needs to be mobile responsive. Spoiler alert: the answer is yes.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!