What a great week for reading! From dealing with the lone wolf salesperson to landing bigger deals, we have some great reads for you this week.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Dana Bojcic taught us how to work with the opposite of the warm and fuzzy salesperson.
- Tuesday, John Henley gave us the key to selling bigger deals.
- Wednesday, Matt Sunshine told us why prospects weren't calling us back, and what we could do to change that.
- Thursday, Greg Giersch gave us three simple steps for getting new business.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Salesforce asked if inbound could do it all. What do you think their answer was?
- Marketing Darwinism created a great infographic about the skills needed to be a successful marketer.
- Harvard Business Review noted that the best leaders are insatiable learners.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!