What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Steve Marx told us about the trap in focusing on a slow-selling line. It's always, always, always about their needs, not your products.
- Tuesday, Kimberly Alexandre talked about Starbucks, and how they're letting ideas drive campaigns. Notice the trend this week?
- Wednesday, Dani Buckley talked about a good problem to have: what to do after the inbound leads start coming in.
- Thursday, Mike Anderson gave us three tips to elevate our distance meetings. I like this, because he talks about tips I'd never thought about.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Sales Training Connection gives us one simple tip: do what you say you'll do.
- Heavy Hitter Sales blog told us the biggest sales meeting mistakes.
- Ken Krouge told us the six basic core skills for social media.