Happy September! We're fully embracing back-to-school season by brushing up on our sales skills! If you missed any of our great sales strategy posts this week, this wrap-up is for you.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, John Henley told us not to obsess about the decision maker in sales, and what to focus on instead.
- Tuesday, Kurt Sima told sales managers to ask themselves five tough questions when one of their salespeople is underperforming.
- Wednesday, Jim Hopes gave us the magical questions to ask any prospect, but ultimately revealed that there is no magic solution.
- Thursday, Greg Giersch gave advice for what to do when you're having one heck of a time getting that first appointment.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Square2Marketing wrote about SEO, plainly and simply. Basically, answer the questions that your target personas are typing into Google.
- OpenView Labs wrote a great piece about how to make sure your sales emails get opened.
- Sales and Management blog wrote about the dark side of sales, and noted that it's not going away.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!