Here we are at the end of another week! It's Friday, and it's time for us to share what we've been reading online this week. Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. Stop! Read This Before You Send Another Cold Email! — SalesForce
When you send cold emails, you’re a stranger to your audience. They don’t know anything about your company and how awesome it is, nor do they care. If you want to connect with them and receive a response, you have to tap into their emotions, and play on their existing fears and desires. These three steps will help you start many more warm conversations through cold email.
2. 5 Content Distribution Metrics Your Marketing Team Should Be Obsessing Over — Kissmetrics
Output is seductive. It feels great to crank out lots of content and call your strategy a success. But prolific doesn’t always mean effective. Marketers must resist the allure of vanity metrics to ensure their content actually resonates with their intended audience. Here's how.
3. 8 Time Management Apps That Will Increase Your Productivity — HubSpot
I'm always looking for better ways to get more done. These eight apps will help you organize and utilize your time in a more effective and productive way.
4. 5 Expert Tips for Growing Your Webinar Attendance — Convince and Convert
Webinars continue to be an invaluable content marketing tool for companies to attract and engage with prospects as well as retain existing customers to become your advocates. This post shows you how to get more of your prospects into your webinars.
5. Trying is the Best Option You Have — Dan Waldschmidt
“Trying” gets a bad rap. How many times have you heard, "Either do it or don't do it. But don't say 'try'." But doing is impossible without trying. Dan Waldschmidt breaks it down in this thought-provoking piece.