We're heading into the dog days of summer. The days are warm, but the leaves are starting to change. We wrote about all kinds of things this week: what to do after you finally get that first appointment, how to secretly find talent, ways to achieve client satisfaction, and how LinkedIn's tools can harm your efforts.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- On Monday, Mike Anderson told us what to do after getting the appointment.
- Tuesday, Mindy Murphy told us how to spot talent without asking questions.
- Wednesday, Matt Sunshine gave us a list of four ways to achieve client satisfaction.
- On Thursday, Kimberly Alexandre warned us that LinkedIn's tools can harm business development efforts.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Entrepreneur is already telling us what to watch for in 2015 marketing.
- This video is funny, but it's also a little too true:
- Sales and Marketing wrote about the power of whiteboard marketing. It'll be interesting to try!
- According to Marketing Charts, how-to videos are the most powerful form.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!