What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Steve Marx gave us a list of tough questions sales leaders would really rather not be asked.
- Tuesday, Greg Giersch wrote about the sales funnel, and asked several gut-check questions.
- Wednesday, Kimberly Alexandre told us where mobile advertising is going in 2015.
- Thursday, Dana Bojcic wrote about how we can find our true talents.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Sales and Marketing had an article about how one of their salespeople got a meeting at Morgan Stanley.
- Paul Castian let us know that there are five distinct groups of poeple who need handwritten holiday cards from us this year. How many are you sending?
- The Funnelholic wrote a post about the data optimization cycle.