What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Steve Marx told us there were ten traits of highly successful salespeople.
- Tuesday, I warned that your Facebook profile could cost you a job.
- Wednesday, Greg Giersh asked if we were pitching solutions to the wrong client needs.
- Thursday, Beth Sunshine gave us a hint as to how to immediately improve an employee's productivity.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- It's always fun to read about poop, especially when it directly relates to the sales process.
- Think you need all the answers in order to sell in a teaching manner? You're wrong. Here are five misconceptions about that process.
- Set goals instead of resolutions.