This week was a great one for us. I especially liked Matt's post about how to determine the ROI of your inbound marketing program. It can be hard to measure, especially if you can't easily connect your inbound efforts to your sales pipeline. The rest of the week had valuable information as well, both on our site, and around the web.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Matt Sunshine told us what to watch for when he wrote 7 Ways to Know if Your Company Blog is Giving You A Return on Your Investment
- Christi Cool discussed the world record holder in Girl Scout Cookie sales, and reminded us that age isn't necessarily a factor in The 8 Talents Every Salesperson Needs to Succeed
- Harry Tomasides revisited the now-classic City Slickers when he wrote Finding That “One Thing” to Improve Sales
- Brian Hasenbauer gave great advice on what makes a person a qualified lead when he wrote Lead Intelligence or Lead Stupidity? Which Category Does Your Company Fall Into?
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Does your audience trust you? If you're not sure, read this post on Entrepreneur about 5 Ways to Build Trust With Your Company's Online Audience
- I found this post from Geisheker in November 2013 discussing research that found that sales reps had a 100x greater chance of contacting a lead if the first call was made within five minutes of the lead filling out a contact form than if they waited five hours. Are you calling your leads back that quickly?
- Inc magazine agrees that Office Space is still relevant and tells us about six things terrible bosses do, a la Bill Lumbergh.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!
If you're looking for ways to generate more leads for your salespeople or need help growing your online presence, be sure to sign up for the Inbounders Weekly email list!