What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Mike Anderson asked if you were really in love, or just fooling around... with customer-focused selling, that is.
- Tuesday, Steve Marx reminded us just how painful belly flops are, and how to prevent them in sales.
- Wednesday, Beth Sunshine wrote that even though we get better when we try to improve our strengths, our weaknesses just won't go away. She offers tips on how to deal with them.
- Thursday, John Henley discussed the connection between culture and training, and gave us some insight that he learned when coaching a recent course.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Sales Benchmark Index told us how to make 2015 a successful year.
- Forbes discussed the difference between activity-based and results-based management, and which was better for salespeople.
- Esna gave us six apps every salesperson needs in their back pocket.