We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 14 Signs Your Sales Email Is Actually Spam — HubSpot
Sending valuable, customized, personalized sales emails is a legitimate sales tactic. Blasting out spam is not. So how can you tell if a cold sales email actually spam? Use these 14 signs to make the call.
2. 6 Keys to Prospecting Emails That Get a Response — Salesforce
There's an art to getting a response from a cold email. Next time you write a prospecting email, remember these six keys to prospecting emails that get a response.
3. How to Write 16 Knockout Articles When You Only Have One Wimpy Idea — Copyblogger
It can be difficult to consistently write exceptional content that encourages visitors to stick around. This post offers some interesting ways to create engaging content from a single idea.
4. I've Optimized My Site, But I'm Still Not Ranking. Help! — Moz
You’ve optimized your pages, written delightful title tags, concocted a gorgeous description to entice clicks, used your target keyword in your copy with similar words, and your content is good. But, lo and behold, you’re not ranking. Here's how to discover what's holding you back.
5. Is Your Company Suffering from False Differentiation? — Social Media Today
If you’re someone that feels a bit uncomfortable with the idea of personal branding and highlighting your strong points then the good news is that you can promote yourself in more subtle, positive ways. This post discusses ways to build a personal brand that connects with people.