Are you tired of dealing with an underperforming seller? The first step to improving performance is to determine the root cause of the poor performance. Here are five things to think about if you are dealing with poor performance:
1. Does the seller have the talents that fit the job?
2. Talent develops when a relationship is present. Have you established a great relationship with the seller?
3. Are your expectations realistic?
4. Are you providing feedback that leads to improvement?
5. People do what they get paid to do. Is your compensation plan aligned with the behavior your desire?
The ball is in your court. At The Center for Sales Strategy, we believe top performing teams achieve at high levels because they rely on a combination of Talent, Training and Tactics. Download our free white paper to learn more about this proven success formula.
Kurt Sima is a VP / Senior Consultant at The Center for Sales Strategy