Here we are at the end of the week once again! It's time for us to share what we've been reading online this week. Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 6 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2016 — Social Media Today
Chad Pollitt, industry thought leader and publisher of Relevance, puts forth six interesting predictions for where digital marketing is headed in the coming year. Check out what he has to say on Social Media Today.
2. Run Field Experiments to Make Sense of Your Big Data — Harvard Business Review
Everyone's talking about "Big Data" but how can you use it practically? This article explains how to take big data and interpret it correctly, testing resulting hypotheses in the real world to make sure you're basing your decisions on the right information.
3. 4 Tools to Build a Social Media Content Calendar — Social Media Examiner
Social media content can be tough to keep track of. There are many different platforms that you may be utilizing, and tailoring your content to each platform is smart. These four tools help you manage your social content and plan more strategically.
4. Recovering the Data Google Has Hidden Away — Moz
From keyword data to link data to traffic data, there's a lot of information we wish Google Analytics would report. But there are some ways to find out more than what's on the surface of an Analytics report. This video shows you how to get more from Google.
5. 14 Free Tools That'll Make It Easier to Run Your Business — HubSpot
Whether you're running an entire business or a sales department, this invaluable list of tools will help you with everything from time mangagement to communication to organization.
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- The 4 Most Popular Sales Strategy Posts from LeadG2