We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 21 Habits to Become a More Effective Salesperson — HubSpot
What behaviors makes for an effective salesperson, and by extension, a team of effective salespeople? This list, gathered from observing the habits of top salespeople, will help you improve your game.
2. Facebook Announces New Tools for Groups, Updated Mission Statement — Social Media Today
Facebook has launched a range of new tools to improve Group functionality, while also announcing a change in Facebook’s mission statement which underlines the importance of such communities. Here’s what’s been announced.
3. 11 Effective Ways to Use Facebook Ads — Social Media Examiner
Do you need to use Facebook ads more effectively? Have you considered narrowing the goal for each of your ads? In this article, you’ll discover 11 examples of results-oriented Facebook ads you can use as models for your own business.
4. When and How to Use Domain Authority, Page Authority, and Link Count Metrics — Moz
How can you effectively apply link metrics like Domain Authority and Page Authority alongside your other SEO metrics? Where and when does it make sense to take them into account, and what exactlydo they mean? This video answers these questions and more, arming you with the knowledge you need to better understand and execute your SEO work.
5. Try Making Someone's Day. This 1 Sentence Will Show You How — Inc.
We can plant seeds of growth, or seeds of doubt, with our words and actions. The truth is your employees and co-workers need your reassurance--perhaps more than you realize. Here's a packet of seeds for you to get growing going; 13 ways you can build others confidence.