We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 6 Soft Skills Every Salesperson Needs to Get Ahead — HubSpot
To know how successful a salesperson is, just look at their numbers. Understanding why they’re succeeding is trickier. In sales, success is a reflection of two things: The strength of their hard skills and the strength of their soft skills. Here are the six soft skills every rep needs to get ahead -- and more importantly, how to develop them.
2. 6 Ways to Maximize the Impact of Your Social Media Videos — PR Daily
The platform your video appears on will dictate how you can most effectively present and promote it. Here's what you need to know.
3. 18 Digital Strategy Tips to Consider for 2018 — Social Media Today
As we kick off 2018, now's a good time for companies to take a look at their digital strategies. Here are 18 tips to take your company’s digital strategy to the next level.
4. How Does Mobile-First Indexing Work, and How Does It Impact SEO? — Moz
We’ve been hearing a lot about mobile-first indexing lately, as the latest development in Google’s ever-continuing efforts to make the web more mobile-friendly and reflect user behavior trends. But there’s also a lot of confusion around what this means for the average business owner. Do you have to change anything? Everything? If your site is mobile-friendly, will that be good enough? Here's what you need to know.
5. 8 Incredibly Simple Ways to Get More People to Read Your Content — Copyblogger
What can you do to engage your readers so they lean into your content, stay on your pages, and interact with your information? Here are eight simple ways to make it happen.