We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 7 Warning Signs Your Company Needs CRM Software — HubSpot
If you're currently evaluating whether to commit to using a CRM, look for these seven warning signs that may indicate you need one.
2. PPC + SEO = Match Made in Marketing Heaven — Search Engine Land
Are your SEO and PPC teams working in silos? This article discusses several ways SEO and PPC can combine efforts to improve their strategies and drive more conversions.
3. 26 Tips for Better Facebook Page Engagement — Social Media Examiner
Making small changes to what and how you post can help your Facebook updates generate clicks, likes, and comments. In this article, you’ll find 26 tips for boosting Facebook engagement.
4. 3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Content — Content Marketing Institute
If you want to get the most bang for your buck in your marketing, leverage these three techniques to extend your content’s lifetime—and its results.
5. You Probably Need More Alone Time (Even If You're an Extrovert) — Inc.
A team of academic researchers recently discovered that it's not just introverts who benefit from getting away from everyone. This article shares more details.