Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's Friday, so it's time for us to share what we've been reading online this week. Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 7 Signs You Need a Sales Enablement Solution — SalesForce
Only one-third of sales reps meet or exceed quota, and only 10 percent are consistently high-performers. Sales enablement software can help to change that. Here are 7 signs that you should see what a sales enablement solution could do for you.
2. The Brain Science Behind Thankfulness and How it Can Change your Business — Inc.
Being thankful has benefits beyond the feeling you get, as it actually makes a difference in the performance of workers and organizations as a whole. This article explains what's going on in the brains of people who are thankful, and looks at the benefits companies experience as a result.
3. LinkedIn Group Changes: What Marketers Need to Know — Social Media Examiner
LinkedIn completely overhauled its groups interface, so the desktop and app versions are the same. The groups app is available on iOS, and the Android version is coming soon. Here's what the changes mean to marketers.
4. 22 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue [Infographic] — Copyblogger
This infographic demonstrates how to repurpose existing content into different media formats, get more mileage from your archives, and reach new and different audiences in the process.
5. 13 Tried-and-True Lead Generation Ideas (And the Numbers Behind Them) — HubSpot
Stuck trying to think of new lead generation ideas? Here are 13 strategies and tactics proven to work, along with case studies that show how they're done.