This week's writing was really interesting! Mike's post about great salespeople hitting moving targets really resonated with our readers. I loved Brittany's post about who should be using target personas. Kurt's post (and slideshow) gave us five reasons to stop talking about features, and I shared what I learned from a blogger's conference. Read below, and have a great weekend!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- On Monday, Mike Anderson told us that the very best salespeople can hit a moving target.
- Tuesday morning, Brittany Ransonet gave a comprehensive response to the question, "What is a target persona?"
- Tuesday afternoon found us hearing from Jim Hopes about the future of sales and marketing. This post included a two-minute video of Matt Sunshine explaining inbound marketing.
- Wednesday, Kurt Sima gave us five reasons to ditch features and benefits and focus on finding a problem and offering a solution.
- On Thursday, I listed the top 15 tweetable moments I learned from a recent ProBlogger conference.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Larry Kim wrote about how to build your personal brand with content. Have you tried these?
- Entrepreneur featured a fascinating piece about the power of working with small teams.
- Building authority with "I don't know" seems counterintuitive, but perhaps that's why it works, says Buffer.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!