We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 17 Ways to Trim Down and Power Up Every Email You Send — Inc.
Today's reliance on email means there are a lot of messages coming and going. So your emails have to be agile and fast-moving. Here are 17 ways to get your messages in shape:
2. 15 Surprising Stats on Networking and Face-to-Face Communication — HubSpot
Talking in person is extremely powerful. To learn why you should network and meet face-to-face whenever possible, check out these 15 statistics.
3. LinkedIn Rolls Out Professional Mentorship Connection Option to All Users — Social Media Today
After testing their professional mentorship connection process for the last few months, LinkedIn has this week announced that their ‘Career Advice’ option is being rolled out to users. Here's what you need to know.
4. So You Think You Know Millennials? — AdAge
Think you know Millennials? This video discusses some misconceptions and stereotypes about the demographic that spans 25 years.
5. How Links in Headers, Footers, Content, and Navigation Can Impact SEO — Moz
Which link is more valuable: the one in your nav, or the one in the content of your page? Now, how about if one of those in-content links is an image, and one is text? Not all links are created equal, and getting familiar with the details will help you build a stronger linking structure. This video offers insight.