- WHAT'S MOTIVATING US THIS WEEK -
""OUR GREATEST WEAKNESS LIES IN GIVING UP. THE MOST CERTAIN WAY TO
SUCCEED IS ALWAYS TO TRY JUST ONE MORE TIME."
- WHAT WE'VE BEEN READING THIS WEEK -
<< If you only read one thing >>
9 Secrets to Getting a Response From the CEO in 2018 — Hubspot
When a salesperson sends a message to a lower-level prospect, they can afford to try a stronger ask at first and then tweak it or scale back as necessary. But when you’re pitching to a CEO, you really only have one shot to engage them. Bungle the ask and you might miss the runway entirely.
The No. 1 Sales Skill Needed in a Tech-Dependent World — LinkedIn
Today’s technologies do assist sales reps and managers tremendously. Having access to information and insight in near-real time allows us to make better decisions, identify real opportunities and know more about our prospects through research. Even with all of this support, sales professionals will still not succeed if they don't have this one skill.
Sales Burnout is Real. So Are These Top Indicators and What to Do About Them — Sales Hacker
Sales is equal parts exhilarating, rewarding, stressful and lonely, an industry built of dedicated early-risers. When you begin, you’re also often left with a list, a target, and not much else to go on. The result is that you’re left to the wisdom of the crowd and the advice of your coworkers.
These Are the 5 Qualities Every Good Leader Shares — Inc.
Some they're born with, and some are learned. All of them are essential. These are the five characteristics of incredible leaders.
- WHAT WE'VE SHARED THIS WEEK -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- A Great Way to Establish Trust & Create Value: Think Like an Owner
- Improve Quality and Efficiency of Sales Interactions with the Best Sales Integration Tools
- Set Your New Hire Up For Success: How to Maximize Their Strengths and Work Around Their Weaknesses
- 6 Steps to Stop that Leaking Sales Bucket