This week, we learned about how to know when leads are ready to be contacted, got inspired by leadership quotes, brushed up on in-field coaching, and were reminded that everyone in the company is involved in sales support and customer service.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- On Monday, Dani Buckley told us how to figure out when it's time to call someone who filled out a form and downloaded something.
- Tuesday, Matt Sunshine recalled 12 moving leadership quotes that we heard at our company's annual meeting.
- Wednesday, Beth Sunshine gave us 8 steps to improve our in-field coaching.
- On Thursday, Mike Anderson reminded us that everyone in the company is in customer support.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- John Oliver made an outstanding point about native advertising, and delivered it with humor.
- Google changed their algorithm again -- they're calling it pigeon, and it looks like it'll be an improvement for local search results.
- Mashable wrote about five social media trends that should be illegal.
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!