This week, we talked about talent trumping desire, how to increase referrals, how winning is everything, and what's changed (and what hasn't!) in sales this century.
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- On Monday, Kurt Sima taught us how to build a referral machine in five steps.
- Tuesday, Dana Bojcic told a story about taking up tennis with her husband, and how she learned that talent trumps desire, every time.
- Wednesday, Demrie Henry told us that winning, is in fact, everything.
- On Thursday, Steve Marx told us what has changed, and what hasn't, in 21st century sales.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Buffer gave us a formula for the perfect headline.
- Zero Time Selling made the point that if you want to sell more, you have to sell faster. They followed their statement up with three steps to speed up the process.
- Salesforce said that the best content marketing combines art and science. Do you agree?
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!