What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Steve Marx gave us a a dose of serious slump medicine.
- Tuesday, John Henley wrote about the most important planning meeting we could hold for 2015.
- Wednesday, Greg Giersh taught us how French class taught him about personal branding.
- Thursday, John Henley reminded us how to keep your competitive salespeople in a healthy competition.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Babette Ten Haken inspired action when she asked what we're all waiting for.
- Avention wrote about how to displace competition in order to win sales.
- Deb Calvert gave us five misunderstandings about teaching as a part of selling.