We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 18 Places to Research a Prospect Before a Sales Call — HubSpot
The more you can personalize your conversation to the prospect and their business, the greater the chance that you’ll capture their interest — and hopefully their business. Here are 18 places to do your research.
2. Facebook Unleashes Ads on Messenger as Main App Starts Running Out of Space — AdAge
If you sell digital, you'll want to get the details on the latest announcement from Facebook: their Messenger app will start showing ads in its home tab. Facebook had been testing these homepage messages on Messenger overseas, and will now unleash them on U.S. audiences. Here's what you need to know.
3. 5 Steps to a Super-Focused, Super-Successful Content Experience — Convince and Convert
Few marketers would admit to valuing quantity over quality — or volume over effectiveness — when it comes to content. And yet for many, their actual output tells a different story. This can be overcome with five simple practices and changes in perspective.
4. 8 Best Practices for Social Posts That Get Noticed [Infographic] — Social Media Today
Social posts need to be optimized to reach the most people while considering the specifics of each social network. This infographic overviews the best content sharing practices.
5. New Research: How Leading with Equality and Values Impacts Your Business — Salesforce
Companies that lead with their values, create social impact, and actively work to make their cultures more inclusive are better positioned to achieve strong customer loyalty as well as boost employee engagement and productivity. Here's what a new research study found.