We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 4 Essential Email Marketing Tips to Know for 2018 — Salesforce
A lot has changed in email marketing over the last year. You need practical, actionable ways to revitalize your email marketing over the coming year. Here are four ways to boost your email marketing strategy in 2018.
2. Are Google's Featured Snippets Eating Your Blog Traffic? — HubSpot
Is your website traffic declining? As it turns out, Google is likely eating your blog traffic — specifically, its featured snippets. Here's what you need to know.
3. To Find Meaning in Your Work, Change How You Think About It — Harvard Business Review
For most people, purpose is built not found. Working with a sense of purpose day-in and day-out is an act of will that takes thoughtfulness and practice. Here's some advice on how to consciously endow your work with purpose regardless of your profession.
4. Why Long-Form Content Performs Better and How to Create it [Infographic] — Social Media Today
There's a range of factors which will determine the success of your content, including length. Long-form content has proven to perform better, in terms of SEO and social shares, helping to boost visibility. This infographic shares how to create successful long-form content.
5. Search Has Changed. Here’s How Your Content Needs to Evolve. — HubSpot
Over the last ten years or so, we'd figured out a pretty standard content formula: publish a large volume of content to target long-tail keywords, and convert that organic traffic into leads via gated content offers. But this way of thinking about content has hit a wall. Search has changed, and it's time content did too. Here's what you should consider.