Here we are at the end of another week, and the weekend before the holiday! In this post, we'll look at how to make sure you don't come back to an overflowing inbox and how you can use the downtime to plan to make 2016 your most successful sales year yet!
1. 5 New Year's Resolutions to Boost Sales Results — Salesforce
We love the start of a new year because it's a great opportunity to set new goals and get a fresh start. This post from Salesforce suggests 5 excellent goals for the new year that will boost your company's sales.
2. Do These 5 Things Now to Come Back to a Clean Inbox After the Holiday — Fast Company
It's so nice to take a break from work and spend time with family and friends over the holidays. What's not so nice is to come back to an overflowing email inbox. Fast Company offers a few tips to prevent the overflow.
3. 6 Techniques to Dramatically Upgrade the Quality of Your Presentation [video] — Moz
If one of your New Year's Resolutions is to improve your sales presentations, this video by Moz should help.
4. Why Collecting Data Is the Most Important Part of Lead Generation — Unbounce
We all want more leads. And in the quest for more leads, we can sometimes miss seeing the forest for the trees. This post focuses on how taking advantage of data allows us to better understand our prospects and create a more valuable experience for them, both before and after they've become customers.
5. What Content Marketing Will Look Like in 2016: 40+ Predictions — Content Marketing Institute
Want to know where the future of marketing is headed? This ebook by Content Marketing Institute takes a look at where data and trends predict we'll be in 2016.