- MOTIVATION -
"A person always doing his or her best becomes a natural leader, just by example."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
The Top 3 Things to Consider for 2022's Economic Slowdown– The Great Game of Business
In 2021, industrial sectors experienced Accelerating Growth, creating crunches on capacity, exacerbating concerns surrounding the labor market, prompting a willingness to purchase raw materials at higher costs than perhaps would have otherwise been desired.
Folks, we are moving into a period of slowing growth. It is still growth, but not at the pace that you’ve come to know and most likely expect. >>> READ MORE
What Are The Most Meaningful Moments in Sales? 11 Experts Weigh In – LinkedIn
Each day and each interaction in sales is a collection of pivotal moments. Seizing opportunities and defusing challenges is what separates the greats.
Where are those moments that invite the biggest impact? The moments that you look forward to, and the ones that stick in your mind? We asked this question to a lineup of top pros from the selling community to get their takes.
Read on to learn about the crucial moments these sales experts focus on to create a spark and build a relationship. >>> READ MORE
Are You Aware of Your Biases?– Harvard Business Review
Often, it’s easy to “call out” people when we notice their microaggressions or biased behaviors.
But it can be equally challenging to recognize and acknowledge our own unconscious biases. That said, becoming aware of your shortcomings can help you hone your leadership style, especially when you’re a new manager. >>> READ MORE
LeadG2 is a sales performance agency helping organizations sell smarter and faster through inbound marketing and sales enablement strategies and tactics.
But we're different from the rest.
We're rooted in sales. Our parent company, The Center for Sales Strategy, has been helping sales organizations turn talent into performance for almost 40 years, and we teach a sales structure known as the Sales Accelerator Series. >>> READ MORE
When it comes to employee engagement, America is in a slump.
In 2021, employees reported feeling less engaged in the workplace than in previous years. Coupled with the continuing exodus of the Great Resignation, human resource professionals have their work cut out for them as they try to retain employees, according to a recent report. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an impact on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- Everything You Should Know About Social Selling
- Blue Pill Red Pill in the Needs Analysis
- 10 Ways to Encourage Employee Development
- Retain and Grow Top Performers with a Developmental Plan