"Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going."
- Sam Levenson
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Close Out 2021 Strong– LinkedIn
Suddenly, somehow, we’re two-thirds of the way through 2021. If 2020 was the Year that Time Forgot, 2021 is the Year of How Is It This Late Already? And we’re only going to accelerate, as the end of the year speeds through September and October on a crash course with January 1st, 2022.
All of which to say: For sales folks, it’s always later than we think. It’s time to prepare for a Q4 that will wrap the year up right and set you up for success in 2022.
This week’s Big Deal collects tips from B2B sales experts on how to finish the year out strong. >>> READ MORE
How do you determine if a prospect's a good fit for your product or service?
Sales qualification is the answer.
Not every lead is a good fit for a product or service — no matter how strongly a salesperson believes they are (or wants them to be). Buyers don't buy just because they have a serious need, a looming deadline, or money to burn. They buy because of a combination of all of these factors, and more.
During the sales qualification process, salespeople can't determine a fit based on one of these criteria. They have to establish a fit based on all relevant factors.
While the specific sales questions a rep asks will depend on the product or service they sell, here are some solid conversation starters that can help you recognize who's a successful customer in the making, and who's better suited for another solution. >>> READ MORE
Recruitment, B2B Are Top Growth Categories For Radio In 2021 – Inside Radio
As businesses of nearly every size and stripe are challenged to fill job openings in a labor market rocked by a global pandemic, radio is benefiting from a surge in recruitment advertising.
It’s part of a larger trend that also encompasses business-to-business marketers taking advantage of radio’s over-delivery of employed Americans and its position as the top reach medium. >>> READ MORE
3 Myths That Prevent Strong Company Culture From Forming – Up Your Culture
Creating a strong company culture where your employees can thrive takes work, and just like tending a garden, it requires both planning and consistent effort to fully reap the benefits. Company leaders, dealing with the pressures of budget attainment, revenue growth, and increased profit can easily push the culture work they know is important to the back burner and fail to give it the attention it deserves. It just doesn’t feel as urgent.
Don’t be fooled! Creating an environment where your people feel passionate about their work and give it everything they’ve got will lead your business to flourish.
Here are three myths that could derail you if you let them. >>> READ MORE
7 Reasons Businesses Typically Hire Us – LeadG2
LeadG2 is a sales performance agency that uses inbound marketing and sales enablement strategies to help our clients generate more leads, close more business, and grow.
When our prospective clients first come to us, they don’t always know exactly what they need. They only know that they have a business challenge that they want to address – a business problem they want to solve. Below are the seven most common problems we hear from our prospective clients. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- How to Improve Your Workflow With Limited Staff
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Sales Outreach Strategy
- Hey, Media Consultant. For Who Do You Sell?
- 31 Inspirational Quotes to Motivate Your Sales Team This Month