"Some people want it to happen, some wish it to happen, others make it happen."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Remove the Emotions and Plan With Confidence – The Great Game of Business Blog
One of the most critical values that ITR Economics provides is removing the emotion from your business planning. Every business leader faces ever-daunting questions, such as “is this the right decision?” or “is this the right time?” or “how can I be sure?”
To help with the psychological aspects of managing a business, ITR has created a roadmap based on the Business Cycle. They’ve divided the Business Cycle into four phases and have designated specific business practices for each phase. >>> READ MORE
14 Songs That Describe What It Means to Work in Sales – LinkedIn
There’s nothing like being in sales, is there?
The highs and the lows. The excitement and the heartbreak. The drama of it all!
Whether you’re chasing down your first lead or you’ve got decades under your belt, that little tingle at the base of your skull when you’re about to take the plunge never goes away – and you can’t get it anywhere else.
If you know what I’m talking about, these songs will be music to your ears. Each one brings to mind a common scenario from the daily grind. >>> READ MORE
The sales profession has changed more in the last two years than it has in decades, making it an incredibly exciting time to be a revenue leader. We are on the cusp of a revolutionary selling approach — one where our team’s success hinges on having a digital-first mindset.
That was the overarching takeaway for me after reading “B2B Leaders Usher In A New Era of Sales,” the new thought leadership paper Outreach commissioned from Forrester Consulting. To compile the research, Forrester conducted a survey of 212 sales leaders, who represent more than 20 industries at companies with headquarters in the UK and North America.*
Here is a sneak peek at some of the key findings. >>> READ MORE
As the state of the pandemic is improving and more and more people are getting the vaccine, companies face the decision to remain remote or open up their offices again.
Despite changing circumstances, ensuring high sales performance remains a key goal for most companies. If your company took a hit due to coronavirus, boosting sales might be imperative.
A major part of making sales happen, and happen often, is setting up the right environment for remote sales teams. So, as full-time remote work transitions from the exception to a necessity to possibly an option again, is going forever-remote something that your sales team should consider?>>> READ MORE
Think of the last time you were searching for answers to a problem you had. Chances are, you saw some signs—be it an obnoxious pop-up, some tiny, pixelated images, or a warning from your browser saying the site wasn’t secure. Chances are, you left the site as fast as you could.
There’s no faster way to send customers running for the hills than if they don’t trust your website, so it’s important to establish that baseline rapport with them before you even think about closing sales or getting them to submit their email address on a form. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- The Importance of Selling Without Your Ego
- 7 Personality Traits of Salespeople That Count in Conversions
- Improving Sales Performance, Jim Doyle, ServantSellingBook.com
- Sales Strategy: How Preparation Speeds Up the Sales Process