"A person always going hir or her best becomes a natural leader, just by example."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
How To Create An Exciting Portrait of Hope Through Strategic Planning – The Great Game of Business
When many business owners and executives hear the words "Strategic Planning," their minds jump to another topic.
Any other subject will do.
In their hearts, they know that planning is important to the organization. But knowing where to start is the issue. They have heard the stories from their peers who created a plan, and it sat on the shelf for a year or forever. As a result, planning happened once and then stopped. It amounted to a waste of time and money. The question then becomes: why bother planning at all? >>> READ MORE
What Are The Most Meaningful Moments in Sales? 11 Experts Weigh In.–LinkedIn
Each day and each interaction in sales is a collection of pivotal moments. Seizing opportunities and defusing challenges is what separates the greats.
Where are those moments that invite the biggest impact? The moments that you look forward to, and the ones that stick in your mind? We asked this question to a lineup of top pros from the selling community to get their takes.
Read on to learn about the crucial moments these sales experts focus on to create a spark and build a relationship. >>> READ MORE
The first edition of The Daily Sales tips & Tricks Newsletter is on LinkedIn!
To kick-off the first edition, we have been digging deep to find the top 12 sales tips out there that will help you and your sales teams SMASH their sales target this month, this quarter and this year. >>> READ MORE
Marketing organizations used to be able to get away with just creating well-designed content and slick campaigns. That’s no longer the case.
Today, marketers are being held to a higher standard. The content and campaigns they produce are now expected to produce results and they’re accountable to performance metrics that measure audience, traffic, and conversions. Common KPIs include website sessions and lead conversions, but increasingly the ultimate KPI is top-line revenue. >>> READ MORE
In the last couple of years, it has become evident that providing equal opportunities to people from minority and marginalized groups is of the utmost importance. Prioritizing minority groups not only contribute to society at large but also helps to improve companies.
While the advantages of embracing diversity in a workplace are finally being recognized, implementing the right strategies to promote inclusivity remains a challenge for many business leaders. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- Is It Time to Restructure Your Sales Operation?
- What Are the Best Social Selling Techniques?
- Best Business Growth Podcasts of 2022
- Sales Management Tip: Stop Using Your Salespeople to Hit Your Budget!