Happy Cinco de Mayo! We had another evenful week. How do you measure the success of your week? Do you look at your scratched-out to-do list and see how much you've accomplished? Do you reflect on your week? Do you plan next week on Friday afternoons?
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Mindy Murphy asked how much our lives would change if we spent more of our time doing the things we were best at in Make a Choice to Grow by 10x Instead of Just 10%.
- Dana Bojcic drew parallels between her son's competitive drive and how to motivate different kinds of salespeople in How Do You Coach Salespeople Who Are Not as Competitive as You Are?
- Dani Buckley didn't hold back when she wrote 5 Ways for Salespeople to Not Suck at Social Media.
- John Henley found parallels between gardening and sales pipelines when he wrote Where Most Sales Pipeline Problems Spring a Leak.
This Week's Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Moz wrote about the biggest misconception about inbound marketing.
- Square 2 took the exact opposite of that argument when they told us how to see instant results from inbound marketing.
- KISSMetrics gave us 67 tools to help grow our email list. We're taking several of these to heart, are you?
What have you read recently that resonated with you? What have you written recently that resonated with your audience? Let us know, we'd love to share it!
If you're looking for ways to generate more leads for your salespeople or need help growing your online presence, be sure to sign up for the Inbounders Weekly email list!