What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Steve Marx told us five things we need to know about our best accounts.
- Tuesday, John Henley gave us hints and tricks on how to win on Twitter (at least in the short term).
- Wednesday, Greg Giersch continued in the social media thread by telling us the three things we all should stop doing on LinkedIn.
- Thursday, we took a pause to say thank you for being our readers, and gave away something just for you.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Dan Waldschmidt wrote about the only thing you can't do, and you'd be hardpressed to disagree with him here!
- SiriusDecisions gave us a different approach to sales technology adoption.
- Gitomer asked (and answered!) the quesiton of what you should do when change happens in your workplace.