What a great week! There are some great gems from our writers here, and wonderful news from around the web. Read on!
The Center for Sales Strategy Weekly Wrap-Up
- Monday, Jim Hopes asked when we'd be replaced by a computer. Sobering thought.
- Tuesday, Mike Anderson told us about the realities of prepping for a needs analysis conversation today.
- Wednesday, Greg Giersch reminded us that our personal brand was different than all our other brands.
- Thursday, Kimberly Alexandre gave us three surefire ways to completely drain our talent bank.
Top Reads from Around the Web
We love to read and watch great content at least as much as we like generating it, so here are the posts that caught our eye this week:
- Heinz Marketing wrote about the love/hate relationship one of their authors has with writing, and her strategies for increasing her love of writing.
- Jeff Shore wrote about why we should stop showing feature-by-feature comparisons of our product versus our competitor's product.
- PointClear wrote a comprehensive post about the decisions to make before keeping our content behind a gate.