We hope you've had a great week! It's Friday, and today we're sharing what we've been reading online this week! Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. What to Monitor on social Media in 2018 — PR Daily
What should we expect from social media in 2018? Where are we headed next year with social media? What is hot or what is not on social media? This infographic shares some answers.
2. What Do Google's New, Longer Snippets Mean for SEO? — Moz
Snippets and meta descriptions have brand-new character limits, and it's a big change for Google and SEOs alike. Learn about what's new, when it changed, and what it all means for SEO in this video.
3. Four New AI Tools That Will Help You Be More Productive — Fast Company
Not all robots want to take your job. These artificial intelligence tools are designed to make you better at work.
4. Why Long-Form Content Performs Better and How to Create it [Infographic]
There's a range of factors which will determine the success of your content, including length. Long-form content has proven to perform better, in terms of SEO and social shares, helping to boost visibility. This infographic shares how to create successful long-form content.
5. 4 Ways I Keep Sales Stress from Taking Over My Life — HubSpot
Sales is a game played between the ears, so it’s important to drop negative thinking and anxious thoughts and get back to battle. Here's how to do it.