Taking refuge from the coronavirus, several salespeople have joined the estimated 8 million employees already working from home. Sales managers and salespeople alike are learning new skill sets that will help increase productivity, maintain relationships, and generate revenue to keep their sales pipeline strong.
Below we've gathered ten GIFs that all salespeople working from home can understand. Share these with your team or on social media the next time you need a good laugh to make a point.
1. The Initial Thought of Working From Home
2. What Working From Home Actually Looks Like
3. Finding the Perfect Backdrop for a Video Call
4. Giving a Virtual Sales Presentation
5. When You're Used to Traveling Three Days a Week
6. Virtual Happy Hours Look Like ...
7. Juggling Business and Family Priorities
8. When You Miss Face-to-Face Interaction
9. What Your Team Thinks You're Doing All Day
10. What You're Actually Doing—All Day
To learn more about how to successfully manage a remote team, check out this blog post. For those that are still struggling to adjust to the work from home lifestyle, we've also got a great list of tips from some of our own remote employees.
If you're a manager trying to keep a sales culture intact while working remotely, here's a guide with more helpful advice.