We've once again come to the end of the week! It's time for us to share what we've been reading online this week. Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. How to Drive a Mobile Strategy: The 4 Questions Digital Marketers Should Ask — Adobe
Every exec knows that there’s been a monumental shift in business mobility. Global tablet sales this year will be around 381M with 18% of those for the enterprise. B2B marketers are wise to learn how they can take advantage of the changing times. Adobe has some excellent insights.
2. The Best Marketing Business Books of 2015 — strategy + business
There are so many business books out there, and most professionals have so little time to read them. This list of reccomended marketing books by strategy + business takes the guesswork out of knowing which ones will be worth your time.
3. Do You Have the Right Talent Strategy for 2016? — SBI
Business success is dependent upon talented individuals. You need strong, capable people who can accomplish the organization's goals. And you can't wait until you're in desperate need. Sales Benchmark Index explains how to make talent development an ongoing practice.
4. How to Make Sure Your Email Cuts Through the Noise — Inc.
With prospects experiencing overflowing inboxes, it's tough to get through the email clutter. But it can be done. This article offers some helpful tips to craft emails that get read.
5. Get More Innovative by Rethinking the Way You Think — HBR
Psychologists and educational researchers, for example, stress how metacognition—the awareness and understanding of one’s own thought processes—is integral to enhanced learning and better decisions. Harvard Business Review shows how to use it to be more innovative in your thinking.
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- FOMO: Did You Miss the Get More Appointments, Waste Less Time, and Sell More Webinar?
- Why You Don’t Always Want More Sales
- 5 Ways Integrated Marketing and Sales Strategies Boost Growth
- The Importance of a Hot Button