Music is so important for motivation and overall company culture, and we often underestimate what it can do for our team in terms of sales productivity.
Are you struggling to find a great motivational playlist to pump up your team? If so,
Music Impacts Your
To prove that, flexible work schedules are incorporated, improved sales coaching is administrated, and everyone is simply taking time to form and nurture relationships. These are all excellent ways to increase sales productivity.
At Up Your Culture, we use a playlist in our workshops that helps keep teams motivated, creative, and working together collaboratively. The problem is, finding the perfect playlist isn’t always that easy.
There are a lot of great songs streaming out there! What are your preferences? Here are a few of our favorites!
- Time’s Always Leaving, The Lone Bellow
- Start Right Now, Young Pines
- Miss Me More, Kelsea Ballerini
- Sucker, Jonas Brothers
- T-Shirt, Thomas Rhett
- Uptown Funk, Bruno Mars
- The Sweet Escape, Gwen Stefani, Akon
- Walking on Sunshine, Katrina & the Waves
- Jump Around, House of Pain
- A Million Dreams, Ziv Zaifman
- Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey
- Good Vibrations, The Beach Boys
- Changes, David Bowie
- Show Me The Way, Peter Frampton
- All About That Bass, Meghan Trainor
Feel free to use our playlist with over 70 songs for your own motivation or to pump up your team and help boost sales productivity!
Research shows that music not only good for reducing stress and anxiety, but it also lifts your mood and makes you happier and healthier. Music is also proven to:
- Enhance intelligence, learning, and IQ
- Improve memory performance
- Improve concentration and attention
- Help work productivity
- Fight fatigue
The beat pumping out of the speakers impacts the way your team works and feels. So, turn it up, keep the creativity flowing, energy strong, and focus on sales productivity!