As 2013 comes to a close and we reflect on the blog posts that we have posted throughout the year, it’s always enlightening to see which were the most read and shared. Since we blog regularly about digital, inbound, management, sales and talent there are a lot of blog posts that could make this top 10 list, but of course, only 10 could make our list of top viewed blog posts of 2013.
If you have ever watched David Letterman’s Late Night talk show you are probably familiar with his Top 10 list and how he starts with number ten and works his way backwards to number one. We wanted to do the same for you and also take a moment to wish you a Happy New Year!
So here they are, the Top 10 blog posts from The Center for Sales Strategy for 2013:
9. It Never Killed a Salesperson!
8. I Just Deleted Your Email... No, I Don't Want to Chat!
7. Sales Strategy: Get Out Of The Non-Communication Abyss
6. Sales Management Secrets: 15 Things Every Great Manager Knows
5. Five Ways to Create a Sales Culture
4. Five Metrics to Measure the Success of Your Digital Marketing Efforts
3. 6 Horrible Words Customer Focused Salespeople NEVER Say!
2. 4 Things High Performing Salespeople Do Every Friday
1. Sales Management: The One and Only Reason I Hate Sales Meetings
Thanks for reading The Center for Sales Strategy blog! Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss a post in 2014!