"There are four ingredients in true leadership: brains, soul, heart, and good nerves."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Quantitative vs. Qualitative Sales Forecasting: Which Is Best For You? – LinkedIn
Forecasts are infamously difficult to trust.
Does your weather app say it’s going to be sunny on Saturday? You still might want to have a backup plan for your picnic.
In sales, forecasting is a practice that’s been around for a long time, but its accuracy has often failed to escape the realm of long-range temperature predictions. >>> READ MORE
Inflation and Your Employees – The Great Game of Business
Are you prepared for the inflationary pressure on the US economy?
ITR Economics is sharing resources to help both businesses and employees position themselves to bypass the negative effects of inflation. >>> READ MORE
5 Ways Emotional Intelligence Makes a Better Leader – Bonusly
Leading and managing a team isn't easy, but some make it harder on themselves by ignoring a few basic principles of emotional intelligence.
You don't need to be an expert or focus an extraordinary amount of effort on emotional intelligence (also referred to as EQ) for you and your team to experience the benefits. By following a few basic principles, you can improve your emotional intelligence, and as a result, improve many things, from employee experience to organizational performance. >>> READ MORE
Take a second and imagine how the cultures of well-performing companies are portrayed in film and television. From Mad Men to Succession to The Social Network, what adjectives come to mind? “High pressure,” maybe? “Cutthroat,” “Relentless,” “Uncompromising?” If these movies and shows were to be believed, the most successful organizations are also ones that have the unhealthiest work cultures.
However, while a “take no prisoners” approach might make for great TV, it can hobble organizations here in the real world.
We know from the copious amounts of research being done that a healthy work culture is not something that’s merely “nice to have,” it’s essential to the productivity and longevity of any company.
So, what exactly does a positive company culture look like? Here are some examples (bolstered by undeniable statistics) that demonstrate just how powerful an effect a healthy work culture can have on the overall performance of your organization. >>> READ MORE
If you are not sold on using video, stick around… let me convince you.
Here are the facts…
82% of internet traffic is video content.
87% of marketers reported that video marketing gives them a positive ROI.
81% of marketers feel that video has a direct, positive impact on sales.
These numbers speak for themselves. Video is on the rise!
So, how can you start using video in your marketing strategy right away? Here are 4 simple ways to start right now with examples. >>> READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on the analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight into 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- Does Your Sales Strategy Include Surprising Your Prospects?
- Simple Things You Can Do To Make A Big Impact on Sales Performance
- A 5-Step Campaign Recap Template to Keep Customers Coming Back